3 Stores= 2 successes, 1 failure

>> February 22, 2008



CVS
I completed my Huggies promo purchases today
Card#1
1 Huggies pack 8.99
4 Colgate
1 CVS brand tylenol
1 Palmolive dish soap
2 valentines snickers :)
1 pack of trident (cause my total went negative)
- 4 CVS coupon
-2 Huggies coupon
-2.50 (colgates coupons)
-.25 Palmolve
-1.99 free cvs tylenol coupon
I used $10 in ECB and $.61 on a gift card (tax was .29)

I received $23 in ECB back (huggies and colgate deals)

Card #2
1 Huggies
2 Glade Spray
5 CVS Asprin
1 CVS Hand Sanitizer
- 4 CVS Coupon
-2 Huggies
-3 CVS brand coupon
- Free CVS Hand Sanitizer
-1.50 Glade B1G1 Coupon
I used $10 in ECB and $.35 on a gift card (tax was .22)

I received $23.95 in ECB back (huggies and cvs asprin deals)
NET Result for the Week

In total between my card and my mom's card, I spent 43.68 in ECB and gift cards and earned $46.95 in ECB, so they actually paid me $3.27 to buy all of this stuff this week.

Target

I purchased 4 packages of Morningstar farms chik nuggets for 2.99 each, and used 2.00 web coupon and .75 MFC for each box. My total was $.96 for all 4 boxes!! I love these chik nuggets and this a great deal for them!

Safeway was my BAD experience today. Unfortunately I purchased 25 cans of safeway pineapples advertised in the sales ad as part of the promo. My $20 coupon didn't print and after going round and round with the assistant manager, he refused to honor the ad. He basically told me, it wasn't part of the promo. It was a complete waste of time. I sent an email to safeway about the issue, I feel like it is false advertising, particularly since they didn't' have a sign by the pineapple indicating it wasn't part of the promo. Hopefully they make it right.

2 comments:

Precious February 26, 2008 at 9:39 AM  

Did you return the pineapple? If you still have your receipt and haven't, I would.

kc February 26, 2008 at 11:02 AM  

Hi. Great question, I can't believe I didn't make that clear. Yes, I did return it, but was majorly bummed out since I wanted cheap pineapples! It was a complete waste of my time as well!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP