No shopping today... but some extra $ to report!

>> February 27, 2008

I didn't get any deals today. But I do have some extra Fun Money to add to our pile (I love that.. like we have a big pile of extra funds, ha!) Anyway, I received a $13 rebate check from Caregivers Marketplace. http://www.caregiversmarketplace.com They have many products they give you cash back for, we do it for Huggies, Ensure, Glucerna and Nature Made Vitamins. If you buy any of these products or some like them, you should check it out. Its very easy, you just send in your receipts with the form and they mail you a check!

I also made $25 for the Huggies Pink Pull Ups that I bought at bashas this past week, I essentially got them for free after the coupons used and submitting the receipts to the care givers marketplace. I posted them on Craigslist and I couldn't believe how many responses I received, I had them at $5 a piece and you would think I was giving them away. Crazy...

5 comments:

Precious February 28, 2008 at 8:32 AM  

kc,

I did not know about this. Thank you for the information.

Precious February 29, 2008 at 6:44 AM  

kc,

Do you have to buy these products only at KMart or you can you buy them anywhere. I am a little confused by their site. Thanks.

kc February 29, 2008 at 12:44 PM  

Hi precious,
You can buy them anywhere. They are not associated with a store. I think they are backed by the various brands they rebate for. I have submitted receipts from CVS, Frys, Costco, Bashas and Walgreens. I love the diaper ones, because I have found swimmers marked down, making them super cheap or free after coupons and submitted for the $1 per pack through caregivers, so I ended up making money on them. Plus whenever I happen to buy huggies diapers, naturemade, glucerna, or whatever, I just send in the receipt for a little bonus. Just be careful that you don't have any other rebate items on that receipt :) Its an awesome deal!

Precious February 29, 2008 at 5:41 PM  

Thanks, KC for all the information. I just signed up!

Precious February 29, 2008 at 5:47 PM  

KC,
I wanted to make sure that you signed up for this for your son:

http://www.sproutsmart.com/SPROUT/smart/offer.aspx

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP