3 hour shopping adventure

>> March 25, 2008


I was able to go shopping for a few hours today, thanks to my MIL and FIL staying with Quinn. My mom accompanied me on half of my trips.



Frys
2 3 lb bags of frozen chicken tenders
2 3 lb bags of frozen chicken breasts
Total $0
I had $20 on my "frys card" from an RX transfer. This is a great price for chicken, so I decided to stock up.

Walgreens
1 Viactiv- 2.00 wag coupon, -1.00 coupon
1 listerine smart rinse - 1.00 coupon
Total $ on WAG gift card.
I will submit for rebate through walgreens

Bashas
Order #1
6 Michaelinas Meals - 1.00 coupon
Total $5.00
Earned $5.00 OYNO coupon

Order #2
6 Eggos - (3) 1.00/2 coupons
3 8th continent milk, 2.00 raincheck -.50/1 coupons doubled
- $5.00 OYNO coupon
Total $5.00
Earned another $5.00 OYNO coupon

Order #3
6 Michaelinas Meals - 1.00 coupon
- 5.00 OYNO coupon
Total $0
Earned $5.00 OYNO coupon

Order #4
6 Michaelinas Meals - 1.00 coupon
- 5.00 OYNO coupon
Total $0
Earned $5.00 OYNO coupon

Order #5
6 Michaelinas Meals - 1.00 coupon
- 5.00 OYNO coupon
Total $0
Earned $5.00 OYNO coupon

CVS
3 Playskool bottle bag coupon thingys .75 each - 1.00 coupon
2 similac RTF
- 1.98 ECB
-$5.00 Similac Formula check
Total $.05

Target
I found a couple deals at target, but the only real coupon deals were
2 Clean Team Wipes - $3.00/2 coupon- $2.00 target coupon
1 A & D diaper cream - $3.00 coupon - $1.00 target coupon
Total was just part of the tax $.21 (some overage on the coupons paid part of it).

I also purchased a few easter items @50% and office/stationary items @ 75% off

7 comments:

Precious March 25, 2008 at 2:59 PM  

Good job! And I thought I was getting a great deal on the Clean Team at Bashas. Well, I probably did considering the price of gas. My closest Super Target is abour 15miles away. I wish I had the freezer space for the Michaelina but I don't. It was a great deal!
KC, how much was the A&D cream so I can tell my DIL?

kc March 25, 2008 at 3:07 PM  

Hi precious, thanks for the advice on the formula. My target only had the double packs marked down 10% to 9.00. But I will watch them. Your comment did inspire me to calculate what I pay per quart with the costco kirkland brand powder, which is ~$1.70. So that helps when I see a "deal" and deciding if its a trule deal.

Anyway, the A&D is 3.94. I have a couple of free up to 3.00 coupons or 3.00 off, but I haven't found any for 3.00 anywhere. I was able to combine this with my target clipless coupon thing (they mailed to me randomly) for another 1.00 off. So free. However, you can only use each coupon/offer once.

I was a little bummed last night when I confirmed hte michalina's were free with coupons, and I was only going to have a day to get some. However, I already have 24 (from 4 orders) and I plan on trying to get another 12 later this afternoon. My freezers are PACKED to the gills with all my frozen food deals. I really have no room for anything else and I have 3 freezers.

Precious March 25, 2008 at 3:11 PM  

3 Freezers packed and I thought I was Bad!!!!

kc March 25, 2008 at 3:17 PM  

Well 2 are on Fridges.. so they aren't big spaces :) I have one small chest freezer too.

Precious March 25, 2008 at 4:00 PM  

kc,

I had a large chest freezer when I lived in the NE. I miss it. The only place we have to put one here is in the garage and that would not be cost effective to run it. It gets way too hot here. So I just pack my side by side! I don't even have an inch of room right now!

BTW, I don't know how long those flushable wipes are on sale until.

Shelley March 25, 2008 at 4:13 PM  

I've been working that Michelina's thing at Basha's too, I was just about to make another post about my trips today. Did you really pay $0? Mine always came out to 2 cents. Not that I'm complaining or anything. lol I've been buying the Lean Pockets pizza rolls, six at a time. My kids scarf those things up.

kc March 25, 2008 at 5:23 PM  

Yeah. We don't have any food tax, so I am guessing that your city does? Not sure. But it does total to $0 for me :) I really don't have more space for anymore, but I will push my luck for 12 more. I already had to take my eggos out of the boxes, in order to fit them in the freezer. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP