>> March 30, 2008

Bashas
7 Raisin Bran Crunch- (3) 3.00/2 coupons
1 Dole salad - .50 coupon doubled
6 dole pineapple - (3) .50/2 coupons doubled
1 Light Ruffles
- $10 OYNO order
Total $1.64 OOP
And I earned another $10 OYNO order coupon, I also got a "free" nascar kelloggs hat for purchasing 5+ kelloggs ceral. I chose dale jr. Although we will just give it away, because we don't actually follow it. But free is free. :)

Also CVS from yesterday
4 Rusell stovers candy - (2) B1G1
2 Johnson's Buddy Bars - (2) 1.00 coupons
- $5/15 CVS coupon
$1.56 OOP on gift card
Earned $6 in ECBS

I did the same CVS deal twice.

Also I was able to use a $11.97 ECB that expired a few days ago at my fave store. I asked at my least fave store the day after it expired, they said no. I sort of lamented the fact I let $12 expire and they said, they would take it up to a week. So went back the same day, so that they wouldn't forget what they told me. :) So I ended up using a $5/15 and $3/10 and stocked up on paper plates. I didn't even feel bad about not recycling the ECBS into new ones.. Since I had already "LOST" them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP