Bashas & Library

>> March 29, 2008

7 Raisin Bran Crunch - (3) 3.00/2 coupons

1 Dole salad - .50/1 coupon doubled
1 eggs - free coupon wyb kelloggs cereal
1 gallon of milk
-$5.00 OYNO coupon
Total $1.44 OOP
Earned a $10 OYNO coupon (from the cereal).

YAH! So I paid $1.44 for all that and I earned back my $5 + another $5 (in the form of $10 coupon)

I left 4 boxes of cereal in the car, as they must be given away. We have no room!

Also in my picture is 3 DVDs I checked out from the library. Library DVD rentals are a definitely a deal. Free new release rentals. Our library system allows you to log in online, search the catalog and reserve movies online. When you reserve them, they will allow you to transfer them to your local branch and when they are available they email me! So I just run in to the "hold area", grab my reserved movies and use self check. I am in and out of the library in under 2 minutes. Plus they are checked for 3 weeks and I can often renew them online from home if we haven't watched them yet. Anyway... so free movie rentals :)

2 comments:

Shelley March 30, 2008 at 1:37 PM  

Great deal on the cereal! I should check out the library for DVDs, I never really thought of that. We were just there last week getting books too. I wonder if my library has new releases? Thanks for the idea!

kc March 30, 2008 at 10:19 PM  

We just started checkign out videos this past year, I was suprised by all the new movies they carry. Its a total deal for us! Free with long rental periods and easily renewable. Plus I only get them on reserve, so I know what is there and its in and out quick. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP