CVS

>> March 21, 2008

I am stalking CVS looking for cheap similac formula. I was unsuccessful again today :( I just don't understand their clearance schedule, some stores already have clearanced it out, and others still have it full price.

Anyway..I did manage to find more things that some stores were sold out of..

2 Listerine Smart Rinse- (2) 1.00 coupons
2 Glade Spray - (2) 1.00 coupons
1 Maybeline lip product
1 Venus Embrace - (1) 4.00 coupons
5 Sunsilk shampoo/conditioner on clearance for 1.12- (3) 1.50 coupons
-$5/$30 Coupon
-$15.00 ECB
Total $1.08 on a gift card
Earned $21.97 in ECBs :)
It looks like they didn't scan my last 1.50 sunsilk coupon.. oh well still made extra $.

3 comments:

Precious March 21, 2008 at 2:22 PM  

kc,
Next time you are going to that CVS, bring your receipt and advise them that they didn't scan your $1.50 coupon. My experience has been that they will refund you the money for it.

Also, keep your eyes open at Bashas for clearanced formula. MY DIL and I have found it there along with clearanced Beechnut baby food.

Shelley March 22, 2008 at 8:57 AM  

Oh, great find on the Sunsilk! My girls and I love that brand. I know I have a bunch of those $1.50 off coupons, I may have to go stalk a few CVS stores myself today and see if I can find any.

Shelley March 22, 2008 at 12:40 PM  

So, I went to two CVS stores, and no Sunsilk. But what did I find on clearance? Similac, of course. They had the huge cans for $11.39. If you lived near me, I could have told you which store, darn it.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP