Great Deal at Walgreens!

>> March 02, 2008

Walgreens has there 2 pack of olay bar soaps on sale for 2.00 each + when you buy 2, you get a $4 rapid reward (basically a coupon to use at walgreens next time). So to the average person "free soap". However, I had some $2/1 olay bar soap coupons. So I only paid tax and received a $4 coupon each time.



I hit several stores and did several transactions in each store. So I have lots of "free" money to spend at walgreens now. This is a great deal even if you only have a few coupons or if you need soap without the coupons...

Example
2 olay soaps 2.00- 2.00 coupons
tax = $.24 or $.32 depending upon the tax rate
Total $.24/.32

And I received $4.00 walgreens rewards coupon each time!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP