Safeway and CVS: I made $13.50 today

>> March 16, 2008

A couple of quick trips before seeing a movie with a friend :) I actually made $13.50 buying these products today, + I can send in for 12.99 in rebates :)

CVS
2 plastic eggs
2 Pot O Gold chocolates
1 Maybelline Lip Gloss
2 Listerine for Kids - 1.00/1 coupons
4 Glad sprays - 1.00/1 coupons
-$5/30 CRT
- 19.93 In ECBS
$0 OOP
Earned 28.93 in ECBS on all the items
+ I will submit a rebate for 2.99 for one of the listerine for kids.

Safeway
2 Raisin Bran - $3/2 coupon
5 Frosted Mini Wheats - .70/1 coupons doubled
2 Eating Right Fruits - 1.00/1 coupons
4 100 calorie snack bars -.70/1 coupons doubled (only had 3 though)
-used $3/3 safeway super coupon
-$10 Catalina
Total $ $0.50 OOP
Earned $5 and $10 Catalina coupons for next time
+ I will submit for a $10 kelloggs rebate for the frosted mini wheats

4 comments:

Shelley March 16, 2008 at 6:47 PM  

Hi KC...yes, I'm reading. lol Great score at Safeway! I'm heading over there tomorrow for red grapes, milk and oranges. I already used my Kelloggs coupons at Fry's, unfortunately, but I did get a great deal on the Frosted Mini Wheats. :)

kc March 17, 2008 at 1:18 PM  

Hi Shelley, I nevered ended up at Frys that week, because I think Safeway was doing a deal too. Also, we didn't get the frosted mini wheats coupons in Tucson, so I didn't have many coupons to use at Frys. I ended up trading for some coupons when I saw this deal though.:)

Precious March 17, 2008 at 6:16 PM  

kc,

Where in CVS are you finding the Listerine for Kids? I have looked in 3 CVS's and can't find it. It is not near the regular mouthwashes and I could not find it anywhere. Thanks.

kc March 17, 2008 at 7:08 PM  

They are on like carboard displays towards the end of an aisle.. I have only seen them on these promotional displays. Did you try asking at yoru stores.. It is in the sale ad this week, so they should be AWARE of the product, but you never know. :)

I hope you can find some. The same display had TMF forms on it.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP