Target Easter is 75% off

>> March 27, 2008

If you are in the market for easter goodies, target is now 75% off. Quinn and I arrived right after the store opened and found a few things for next easter and also christmas. I plan on trying to find some of the same goodies at 90%, so that I can return the 75% off ones. :)


Walgreens
2 Walgreens 4 pack d batteries- .99 with walgreens coupon
2 4 pack of tape - .99 with walgreens coupon
1 Viactiv Calcium glide - 2.00 easy saver, - 1.00 coupon = overage :)
1 baby orajel tooth cleaner - 3.00 easy saver - .55 coupon
2 baby orajel teeting meds B1G1 50% off - (2) 3.00 easy saver coupons - (2) .75 coupons
Total $ 7.43 used my walgreens gift card.
:)

2 comments:

Precious March 27, 2008 at 8:31 PM  

Good score on the OraJel products. I have been looking for these and my store doesn't have it.

kc March 28, 2008 at 3:37 AM  

Perhaps the sale pricing just isn't listed in all stores.
I didn't notice the 4.29 price on the teeth cleaner at 2 stores, I just looked around, thinking maybe it was a clearance thing, however, the price is on a sale tag, so perhaps some stores are lazy? Also the pain meds are normally 6.xx, but are B1G150%, and not labeled as such in all stores... it ends up being $9.43 - 6 if you use the easier saver coupon, so more than the tooth cleaner, but stil a good deal and even better if you have an coupons.

I had some baby coupons, but not the nice 1.00 ones from the inserts. Tucson coupons are junk!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP