Walgreens.. DARN I let a $4 Reward Expire :(

>> March 22, 2008

It expired yesterday and I was even IN THE STORE yesterday. I just didn't see the deal I wanted and then didn't realize how close I was to expiration. :(
OH well I still did good because of some overage.
4 Nature Made RX Essentials Diabetes BOGO, on clearance for $6.19 - (4) 5.00 coupons
1 Nature Made Vitamin C - $1.00 Coupon
1 2 pack DVC tapes - $1.00 coupon
1 easter pencil - .09 ( I thought I need one more item to use my $4 OYNO coupon, however since it EXPIRED YESTERDAY I couldn't use it.)
Total OOP $ 10.32
And I forgot to use my Walgreens Gift card, and paid cash instead, I was flustered due to my $4 coupon issue.

Oh well. I will get $8.80 back for the Vitamin C through the Walgreen Rebate program. The video tapes are pretty cheap once I get this rebate. So I still did ok without the $4 OYNO coupon.

Plus I banked another 525 nature made points, which is enough for a $7.00 coupon from them. A $7 coupon combined with a BOGO sale that often occurs (like this week at walgreens), means 2 free or super cheap vitamins (depending upon which ones you need).

5 comments:

Precious March 22, 2008 at 10:10 AM  

KC,
I feel your pain on the $4. RR! I have done that before with ECB's. Great job on the rest of the shopping. Have you submited you receipts yet on the Con Agra deal online yet? I have and the $10. deal is not showing up. So I think they are taking the 3 for 1.00 price on the Hunts tomato sauce. So it looks like I am going to have to buy $5.00 more in Con agra this week.

kc March 22, 2008 at 12:46 PM  

How can you tell the status? This is the first month I have take advantage of doing it online. When I log back in, I can see a list of receipts and the ability to add more receipts. But I don't see a summary of what I am qualified for.

I am bummed with the $4, but the overage makes it a little easier to swallow. I have lost some ECBs in the past. In fact I should double check them right now! :)

Precious March 22, 2008 at 1:13 PM  

When you give them your receipt #'s, they send you an e-mail with a link to look at the status. They usually update the status from a receipt about 5 days after entering it. I entered my Hunts purchases a long time ago and they do not show me getting the Con Agra so I am going to buy 5.00 more of something to make sure I get it. Did you just add your receipts today?

kc March 22, 2008 at 2:36 PM  

Actually when I click the link it just shows me a page to add more receipts or submit. It doesn't list a summary of my qualified purchases. I also purchsed the razor this month, so I know that should for sure show up. I am not sure what I will do at this point...

Precious March 22, 2008 at 7:40 PM  

kc, that is strange! Oh well, there must be kinks in their system.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP