CVS

>> May 30, 2008

CVS
1 Playskool - 3.00 coupon
2 wipes - 1.00 coupons
1 nail clipper - 1.00 coupon
3 trident gums (3.57 total fillers)
- 3/15
-3/10 cvs
- 3.79 ecb
Total 4.84 on a gift card
Earned $5 ECB for playskool
Just to sum up my playskool deals this week: 3 Playskool Mega pack diapers + 4 wipes=

Total cost $ 15.12 with tax (ecbs + gift card $ used) - $10 (ECBS earned) = $5.12 (including tax) Net cost for 3 "mega" packs and 4 wipes... not bad. ** this calculation factors out the tums (money maker) and candy/gum fillers from my 3 orders.**

And I have visual proof of the crazy companies quietly "raising prices." I have 2 MEGA packs with 40 size 4 diapers and `1 MEGA pack with 46 size 4 diapers. I guess the economy swallowed up 6 diapers per pack. You can tell in my picture that one pack is slightly larger... When I was picking up the 3rd pack today, I was looking for the 46 count pack and confused myself when I didn't see it in the store, because I "swore" that I had just purchased size 5 diapers with 46 in a pack. I am happy to say I am not crazy... but unhappy to realize why.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP