Walgreens.... Again..and CVS

>> May 09, 2008

Walgreens #1

2 Olay - 3/2
2 maybelline- 1.00/1
3 Mr Clean Wipes - .50/1 (only one coupon)
1 Gillete mens body wash
1 photo order .99
-$9 RR
Total on a gift card
Earned 20 RR + coupon for free gillete body wash

Walgreens #2
$50 Shell Card
6 Chicken broth
1 Zantac - $5
1 Gillete Fusion Razor - $2
-(6) $10 RR coupons
Total $1.83 on a gift card
Earned $9 RR

Walgreens #3
Gillete body wash - free coupon
Total $.21 (tax) on a gift card.
Earned Free coupon again

Walgreens #4
1 Zantac - $5
1 Gillete Fusion - $2
$15 Walgreens gift card
1 Chicken Broth (needed a filler)
-(2)$10 RR coupons
Total $3.29 on a gift card
Earned $9 RR

Walgreens #5
Gillete body wash - free coupon
Total $.21 (tax) on a gift card.
Earned Free coupon again.

CVS
4 Trash bags (BOGO50%) - $2 CVS
1 playskool baby clipper - 1.00
1 jj buddy bar - 1.00
2 jj baby shampoo - 2.00/2
2 jj baby lotion - 2.00/2
-$3 CVS
-$5.49 ECB
Total $1.22 on a gift card
(No ECBs earned, but I need to burn the $5.49 one and stock up on the trash bags)

2 comments:

Precious May 9, 2008 at 9:42 PM  

Wow! You got some smoking deals. I love CVS too. Right now I am loving that Gillette. I wish my Walgreens would allow me to get the giftcards. But no more, they say it is illegal in AZ, but I believe they just say that because they don't want to do it. I tried the other day and no go. So I gave $50. worth of RR's to my DIL and I have spent all but one. Plus I have 3.00 one from the oreo cookie deal. BTW, you don't have to buy the milk on that one-just 2 cookies works.

kc May 9, 2008 at 10:19 PM  

Hi Precious, Yeah I try to do GC with other items, although I will reload my WAG by itself.. since it says MAY exclude and it scans.. my stores have had no problem. They have a bigger problem with the $5 zantac coupon, most of the time they WILL NOT adjust the coupon down, even though I have contacted WAG corprate twice in teh past couple weeks and they claim, the policy is to adjust it down. I wish they would train their staff.. INCLUDING managers, who also tell me no :( Anyway, I am hoping to get out tomorrow and do a few more deals. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP