Walgreens (Wed)

>> May 08, 2008

Order #1
2 Olay Face Lotion with SPF 15 - 3.00/2
2 Charmin wipes- .25/1
2 Covergirl thingys - 1.00/1
1 Mr Clean Wipes (on clearance for 1.79)
- $6 RR
Total $11.13 OOP (actually cash because I was fumbling and couldn't find my gift card)...
Earned $20 RR

I need to go get an adjust of $.60 for the charmin because I forgot to use the WAG coupon in the ad.

Order #2
2 Olay Face Lotion with SPF 15 -3.00/2
3 Charmin Wipes - .25/1 and WAG coupon
3 Mr. Clean Wipes (on clearance for 1.79)
- 3RR
Total $16.40 OOP on a gift card
Earned $20 RR

Still technically money makers, but not super great. However, we needed facial sunscreen and we only use face moisturizer with spf 15 + of some sort for that. I might do the deal one more time.. so I have 6 bottles.. I don't have any of this type of lotion in my stockpile.. so 6 bottles would be good :)

8 comments:

Precious May 8, 2008 at 1:30 PM  

Anytime that a store is paying you to take the items out the door, is a big moneymaker in my estimation. Great Job!

Baby Rodriguez May 9, 2008 at 7:02 AM  

i SO miss AZ deals.. and you of course ;)

Precious May 9, 2008 at 7:50 AM  

kc,

I e-mailed you back at your gmail address. AOL put your response yesterday in spam. LMK.

Precious May 9, 2008 at 3:04 PM  

Kc,

I sent it again to your gmail address ans I also sent it via e-mail at HCW. Hope you get it this time.

JANE4girls May 9, 2008 at 3:51 PM  

I am so glad others are getting in on these great deals at Walgreens

Precious May 9, 2008 at 4:56 PM  

kc,

Just send me a private message at HCW with your address- I'm Momtwo! I am going to ship it to you on Monday as an RAOK! I have been blessed with a beautiful grandaughter for almost 11 months and I want to pass along those blessings to you.

kc May 9, 2008 at 8:46 PM  

Hey Jenn, I miss you too! Are you checking pinchingpennies still, I love that board since its pretty active for both AZ and UT.

Thanks precious for the RAOK, I sent you another email. :)

Hi Jane4girls: Walgreens has been awesome this week, I am so glad I did my toothpaste on Sunday, I was able to do 3 orders with the stock in my local stores and have also managed a few other "decent" deals this week with other items! I enjoy you blog by the way :)

Precious May 9, 2008 at 9:36 PM  

kc, I got your e-mail and will ship on Monday. :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP