Walgreens

>> May 10, 2008

Ok I did go back out to check a couple stores, while I was getting gas and picking up Rx's this morning.. and I managed to do 3 more deals. Basically I did toothpaste, mr clean wipes, deodorant, covergirl and cottonelle wipes...
Total on a GC = $23.84
Earned $50 in RR (covergirl gave me grief and only earned $10, but the OOP was like $1.. so oh well, still make money).
I still have $108 in RR to use. I was able to reload my WAG card several times this week $10 at a time to keep the deal going and I also bought the $50 Shell card yesterday.
So overall pretty good, I need to decide what I am doing, I did use my rebate gift card a bit, so I need to make sure I get the rebate times for the month to build it back up.
I also forgot to get more of the freebie bodywash using my free coupon, I might try and grab some more tonight when we head out to Peter's parents house for dinner.. I haven't checked those walgreens out yet anyway... MAYBE there are some toothpastes still out there :)

4 comments:

Precious May 10, 2008 at 5:40 PM  

Awesome, spending less than 1/2 for those $50. in RR's!

Donkey Slayer May 10, 2008 at 5:56 PM  

how are you reloading the gc with RR's, my stores wont let me

kc May 10, 2008 at 10:22 PM  

Yeah they were decent deals, I did manage to get 3 more crest with 3 covergirls for another $20 RR.

Hi donkeyslayer,
I just hand them my gift card and ask them to load $10 and then when they total it, I hand them one $10 coupon. I find this is easiest way to get it done, not too complicated and I haven't had any trouble lately (knock on wood). I never try more than one RR at a time, since it is one coupon per product (in this case the uploading gift card counts as one item). HTH

Precious May 12, 2008 at 12:18 PM  

kc,

I shipped your package this morning(Monday) via UPS- Guaranteed delivery tomorrow.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP