99 cent store and Target

>> June 13, 2008

Here is my cutie with his new sunglasses on!
Some of my deals from that day...



I found a couple of cute deals at 99 cent store today, I like to hit it up and see if I can find any good refrigerated deals, but there wasn't much along those lines today.

Anyway,
I found 3 target brand infant sunglasses that velcro in the back (we hit target afterwards and these are 5.99 regular price, so even if you could find them at 75% off, that would be $1.50, so definitely a bargain).
1 tigger ice boo boo pack
2 packs of bell peppers
Mini carrots
Another bottle cooler with ice pack (NFL brand with colts which isn't our team, but we use these all the time to keep Quinn's milk cold and our constant use had trashed our free similac one). Super deal!

Target
4 ALL trial size
3 renu trial size contact solution
2 gillette shave gel trial size
2 clean and clear face stuff trial size
1 butt paste
All free with coupons

3 comments:

Precious June 15, 2008 at 10:53 AM  

I just love the 99 cent store. It is just hit and miss on what you will find on a particular day. You got some great deals!

kc June 16, 2008 at 10:23 AM  

I agree.. I have been trying to hit it more often just to see what is there, I saw someone checking out with 1/2 of organic milk (horizons I think) a few weeks ago and some tropicana oj.. they must of cleared out the milk, because I had managed to get 2 of hte last oj's in there. Anyway.. :)

Precious June 16, 2008 at 1:23 PM  

Thanks for the tip on the milk and OJ. Your son looks like a movie star with his new glasses!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP