Albertsons, Frys, Walgreens, AND 99 Cent store

>> June 27, 2008

I managed some pretty hot deals today :)

Albertsons has the buy 10 (select items, but lots are participating) and get $5 off you bill.
4 salad dressing - 75/2 coupons
6 juice juice apple juice 64 oz- 4 .75 coupons and 2 1.00 coupons
5 vlasic relish - 1.00 coupons (gave me overage)
2 cheerios snack mix - 1.00 coupons
3 albertsons olives
Total was 9.50 (on a gift card from an rx transfer)

less than .50 an item and the juice is usually much more :)
Total bonus the cashier gave me the catalina coupons that were sitting on the machine (I guess since I had used coupons) and one of them turned out to be a $4 OYNO coupon from planters, so YEAH me...

Walgreens
2 Dixie plates- b1g1 wag coupon
2 maalox - 2 june wag coupon, - 2 july wag coupon - 2 & 1.50 MFC coupons (= overage)
Total $1.22 (.95 was tax) on a gift card
Plus I received the 3.00 coupon for 2 dixie products (which are on sale this week for b1g1 for 3.79)

Walgreens #2
2 Dixie plates- 3.00/2 catalina from first order
4 planters trail mix .99 with wag coupon
3 maalox - june and july 2.00 wag - 1.50 MFC coupons
Total $1.18 (.96 was tax) on a gift card
Plus I earned 1.50 OYNO for the trail mix and another 3.00/2 dixie coupon

Walgreens #3
2 Dixie plates - 3.00/2 catalinas
$1.02 (.23 tax) Total on a gift card

So far.. that works to .32 a pack of plates with tax less the 1.50 I earned on the trail mix. Of course all of it was on a gift card, so still $0 OOP anway.


Frys
6 lawrys marinade - .50/1 coupons doubled
6 cattlemens BBQ sauce - .75/1 coupons doubled
Total OOP $0 (I did have to break this into 2 orders to meet their limit 3 like coupons requirement)


99 cent only
YEAH I did well here, I knew I had hit the right time (~9ish) because there were several people making a bee line to the refrigerated section and a small crowd :) There are workers there that call people to tell them what they have....

The highlights
3 tropicana OJ's
Breyers Ice cream
4 6 packs of activa light yogurt
target brand infant sun hat (circo) with SPF 50
target brand infant swim pants (circo) with SPF 50
I spent $ 19.xx and was very happy with my cold finds... :)

The guy was just bringing stuff out in front the cases (not even stocking it and offering it up.. who wants this.. who wants that.. etc.... so I think this situation happens often, its great when I can hit it right, since I don't actually know anyone that works there.)

1 comments:

Precious June 30, 2008 at 1:21 PM  

You sure did terrific at the $ .99 Store. I have never seen those kind of products at our store. Good for you!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP