Disney Ticker Update

>> June 09, 2008

Sold some more stuff on craigslist... I am adding $48 in cash, plus another $33 in disney chase rewards from using our disney credit card.

I also converted some cash to american express gift cards which do have activiation fees, but because I am sending in for the american express promo, I took the activation fees out of my regular budget, so there is no change in disney funds due to the american express transaction.

$250 SWA
$568 Cash
$200 American Express
$156 Disney Rewards
$1174 Total

2 comments:

Precious June 10, 2008 at 8:52 AM  

ou are almost there! I am clapping for you!

Precious June 10, 2008 at 6:05 PM  

Hi KC,

I PMed you back on PYP!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP