Saving $ on Auto Insurance

>> June 17, 2008

So in an effort to save more money, I have been shopping around for auto insurance. I actually upped our under/un-insured (which had been quite low) and kept our same $500 deductible with $0 for glass and found I could still save $270 every 6 months by using progressive.
I didn't check EVERY insurance company out there, but quite a few and found that geico was also reasonable for us. However american family and our current amerprise was higher.
I feel very successful with this challenge since I now have "Better Coverage" and we are still saving a significant amount of money.

Bills still on my list to tackle:
cell phone bill (I am going to try and combine into a family plan with my dad and brother).
home insurance

Any other ideas on where I should look to save money??

2 comments:

Precious June 18, 2008 at 1:36 PM  

Hi KC,

A lot of companies will give you a discount if you have both your Homeowners and Auto Policies with them ao bw aware of that while you are shopping for the best rates. Good job on the auto policy!

John Perl June 19, 2008 at 2:16 AM  

from my point of view it can be difficult to save $ on auto insurance best luck and let me know if you can find any $$$ saving on auto insurance.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP