Bashas, Safeway, Frys

>> July 29, 2008

Bashas
Summary of 2 Orders (since they will only double 3 like coupons...)
6 barilla whole wheat pastas
6 kleenex
I had .50 coupons for each item. Unfortunately the kleenex coupons say "Do Not Double" which drives me nuts, and of course the cashier is a stickler.. and says "we can't double them if the manufacturer doesn't want us to" UGGGGHH. Seriously one of the lamest not thought through statements I hear with couponing, that and "one per purchase" means one coupon total. Anyway.. mini rant.. lucky for me she scanned the kleenex coupons quickly for the 2nd order.. so they doubled automatically and she decided to "let it slide".. so total for both orders... $

Safeway
8 diet pepsi (20 oz)
15 kleenex
2 windex antibacterial
1 can Parmesan cheese
- (4) .50/2 diet pepsi coupons
- (15) .50/1 coupons
- (2) .75/1 coupons
- $20 & $1.50 OYNO Catalinas
Total
Earned another $20 and $1.50 OYNO Catalinas

Then I turned around and immediately bought a $25 gift card using the $20 and $1.50 coupons, OOP $3.50. I did this to prevent letting the coupons expire. I am not a huge fan of Safeway and its actually the furthest grocery store for me, so this seems to be the smartest solution for me.

Frys
7 huggies wipes (40 ct) - 7 $1.00 coupons= Total $.57 OOP

1 comments:

Precious July 30, 2008 at 8:50 AM  

I had the same problem at Bashas with the Kleenex coupon. The store manager told me that it is illegal for them to double a coupon if it says DND. So I bought all the Kleenex I needed at Safeway!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP