Disneyland Update

>> July 11, 2008

I haven't been doing a lot of grocery shopping lately (Although I did hit a snag trying to do the Mega sale at Albertsons this week, but that's another story for a day when I have more time to post). We are leaving sunday for a trip to San Diego, I have a couple travel deal tips to share on how we saved money on our mini vacation. I will post the details later. I do however have $65 to add to our disney funds, $40 from our bouncy refund (that broke a few months ago) and also $25 for Quinn's bumbo chair that I sold on Craigslist. I actually bought the bumbo on craigslist several months ago, for $20 or $25, so we had a great return on that investment. They use the bumbo for so little time, well at least my monkey did.


$250 SWA GC
$663 Cash
$200 American Express
$25 Gas Card
$173 Disney Rewards
$1311 Total

3 comments:

Precious July 11, 2008 at 4:10 PM  

KC,

Great job again on the funds for the Disney Trip. I am looking forward to hearing how you saved on your mini-trip to San Diego. I could use a little vacation right about now.

Precious July 21, 2008 at 9:46 AM  

KC,
I posted the printable prescription coupon for Kmart on my blog a few days ago that you are looking for.

kc July 21, 2008 at 10:05 AM  

Thanks for the link. I will see if my stores will take it.. we are actuall QUITE far from the only Kmart in Tucson, but it may work! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP