A great evening Run!!!

>> July 22, 2008

No diaper pictures.. they are in the car, I need to find a storage location for them still....

Target
1 Sippy Cup
1 fridge calendar thingy
4 renu trial size contact solution
- 4 1.00 Renu coupons
-3.00 generic target coupon
Total OOP

Starbucks
Banana Chocolate smoothie
Free with a coupon I was given...
YUMMY and Free!

CVS
4 Diaper wipes - 2.00 CVS beauty coupons
OOP $0

Walgreens
** I did awesome with this, I did 7 orders at different stores, basically 7 orders of 3 diaper packs, either size 5 or 6 or training pants, every order was $5.20 and I earned another $5 RR, so again 20 cents for 3 packs of diapers. See yesterdays post for more details if interested.

One extra order adding $25 to my gift card + 4 high lighters (.05 each)- 5 $5 RR= .22 OOP on a gift card.

I am up to 39 packs between today and yesterday evening, so I should easily hit my goal of 50 packs, without much pressure to go to walgreens every day :)

Safeway
Promo Buy 25 items, get $20 OYNO Catalina
This one worked great for me, I was in and out of the store quickly with no hassle, I almost didn't do this tonight, only because it seems like I struggle with Safeway's promos actually working correctly.. anyway this is what I did
10 kleenex- .50 coupons
10 diet pepsi 20 oz bottles - .50/2 coupons
3 mission chips - .75/1 coupons
2 Tava - 1.50 coupons
Total $19.71 OOP and I earned $20 OYNO Catalina!!

I love this orders, because we totally use all of these items, I sometimes hate padding orders with extra things that are cheaper but we don't need.. but we can always use tortilla chips and drinks, plus that is a great stock of kleenex.
I plan on doing this deal one more time next week, it runs at least one more week.

3 comments:

Precious July 22, 2008 at 9:34 PM  

If you have found the Beijing Olympics coupon booklets and could spare some of the sets of coupons, i could sure use them. We can't find the booklets here.

kc July 22, 2008 at 9:42 PM  

I will be going back in the next few days to finish up my kleenex coupons, I actually found my books at VONS in san diego last week.. I asked customer service and they let me take a stack.. I didn't notice them in my store tonight, but I also didn't look to hard either.
Anyway, if I find anymore I will grab a few for you. :)

Precious July 23, 2008 at 1:10 PM  

Thanks KC! Do you have room under your bed for the diapers. I store lots of paper products under there along with a big container of soap bars. A few years ago Lever had a Free Movie Ticket in every 8 pack of soap and I am still trying to use all the soap that I bought at that time for all the Free movie tickets.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP