Quick Frys and CVS trip

>> July 27, 2008


I couldn't make myself go to Walgreens one last time, but I hit my goal of 50+ packs last week, so there was no pressure. I will try and summarize my walgreens orders from last week later.

Frys
6 huggies wipes - 1.00 coupons
Total .48 (tax) OOP

CVS
2 CVS baby wipes
5 sally nail polish (rain check for .99)
1 Sally Hansen nail polish 4.19
- 2 $2.00 CVS skin care coupons
- 3 $3/2 Sally Hansen coupons
Total .88 on a gift card.

I should have earned $5 ECBS for all of my CVS wipes "purchases", but it didn't print, so I will call CVS in a few days.

1 comments:

Precious July 27, 2008 at 8:04 PM  

Good Job! I think my DIL ended up with almost 40 diaper and training pants pkgs. and about 10-12 wipes. What great deals these were.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP