Story Time and Frys

>> July 22, 2008

Quinn and I hit up the library for the baby story time. It was lots of fun and a GREAT DEAL! :) We will definitely be going again. There was lots of other babies there and fun songs and rhymes. My mom suggested it after I complained that I wanted to do GYMBOREE but didn't want to pay too much. Its not really Gymboree but it is a fun activity with other babies and close by!

Then we hit frys
I picked up some frozen veggies for 1.00 each, strawberries 1.99, grapes 1.99/lb, meat, Popsicles B1G1, and gerber 3rd foods on sale for .67 each + I had a few coupons. I wouldn't say I found any SMOKIN' deals, other than buying the 20 tomato sauces for $2.00 and $1 eggs and $1 pop tarts, its a deal they are running through today when you spend $25 or more. My bill was $48.01- $3 gerber coupons - $30 Rx rewards= $15.01 OOP. If I had been in the mood, I could have split more order up and possible did another 20 tomato sauces... oh well. It was a still a successful trip out of the house with Quinn :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP