Target & CVS

>> July 24, 2008

Target

I stopped by target to see if toys were 75% off today. We were there early, and they were not marked down yet, so either they are marking them down later today or not until next week.



I did find some clothes for Quinn @ 75% off, I am working on size 3T right now. 2 super cute t-shirts for .98 each + a "born in 2008" shirt for my cousin who is due in November.

I also bought 2 new coupon organizers from the $ section. The plastic kind, one 7 pocket coupon file and one 13 pocket (longer) check file. I am constantly trying to reorganize my coupons/papers at home, so we will see how I do.



CVS

3 CVS Wipes = Free, $0 OOP less 2.00 cvs brand coupons

2 comments:

Precious July 25, 2008 at 6:47 AM  

Thnak you for the hotel info. It is handy to know.

kc July 25, 2008 at 9:04 AM  

I realized my previous info was more of a rambling.. so i hope the hotel post is clearer.. plus the link to slick deals is where I learned about the deal, so that should help others too.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP