Walgreens Diaper Deal AGAIN!

>> July 21, 2008


The walgreens diaper deal is happening again this week! If you read any deal/coupon boards, you must already know this, however for those that don't... check out my orders :)

Orders 3, 5 and 7 are the most basic with nothing else purchased.

#1
3 Walgreens Jumbo packs (size 6) 5.99 each
1 capri sun clearanced to .94
Added $10 to a WAG gift card
- 2.50 each diaper (Easy Saver Coupon)
-2.00 each diaper (RX Coupon Book)
- 6.50 OYNO coupon (from planters a few weeks ago)
Total 9.64 with tax used a WAG gift card ++ I earned $5 RR
** I had another $6.50 OYNO coupon to use, but unfortunately the cashier couldn't get it to work**, but I spent less than $10 and put $10 back on another gift card plus the register reward.. so I am definitely ahead.

#2
3 Walgreens Jumbo Packs (size 6) 5.99 each
1 infant strap thingy clearanced to $2.39 (keep bottles and sippies from falling or being thrown) :) I only bought this because I was trying to use my $6.50 OYNO coupon again..
- 2.50 each diaper (Easy Saver Coupon)
-2.00 each diaper (RX Coupon Book)
- 6.50 OYNO coupon (from planters a few weeks ago)
Total 1.24 with tax on a WAG gift card, and I earned another $5 RR

#3
3 Walgreens Jumbo Packs (size 5) $5.99 each
- 2.50 each diaper (Easy Saver Coupon)
-2.00 each diaper (RX Coupon Book)
Total $5.20 with tax on a WAG gift card, and I earned another $5 RR

#4
2 Dixie plates B1G1 free sale
3 Walgreens Diapers Jumbo Packs $5.99 each
- 2.50 each diaper (Easy Saver Coupon)
-2.00 each diaper (RX Coupon Book)
- 3.00 Dixie coupon
Total $6.22 on a gift card, and I earned another $5 RR

#5
3 Walgreens Training Pants Jumbo $5.99 each
- 2.50 each diaper (Easy Saver Coupon)
-2.00 each diaper (RX Coupon Book)
Total $5.20 with tax on a WAG gift card, and I earned another $5 RR

#6
4 Walgreens Highlighters on sale $.05 each
$25 Walgreens Gift Card
-5 $5 RR (from above transactions)
Total $.21 on a WAG gift card

#7
3 Walgreens Training Pants Jumbo $5.99 each
- 2.50 each diaper (Easy Saver Coupon)
-2.00 each diaper (RX Coupon Book)
Total $5.20 with tax on a WAG gift card, and I earned another $5 RR

Basically the diapers cost me 20 cents for every 3, once I reload the $5 RR back on to the walgreens gift card.

So another 18 packs to add to my stockpile, my goal is 50+ for this week. My secondary goal is to find more places to store this batch of diapers....

3 comments:

Precious July 22, 2008 at 7:24 AM  

This is a great deal on the diapers. Go get em! :-)

Precious July 22, 2008 at 7:25 AM  

Also you were lucky to get the Dixie RR. It doesn't seem to be working here in Phoenix area.

kc July 22, 2008 at 8:06 AM  

Hi Precious, I am hoping to get all the diapers I need for Quinn... so I am trying to estimate how many we will go through, he is 10 months today and has been in size 4 for months, so I plan on only buying size 5, 6 or pull ups, unless they only have small sizes, then I will buy to exchange later...

I didn't get another dixie catalina, I used my last one from the deal a few weeks ago. I didn't get another one, but I am happy to get use the last one before it expired!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP