Walgreens, Safeway, CVS, Frys

>> July 26, 2008

Walgreens
#1
4 folders (no cheap back to school fillers left)
$25 on my gift card
- 5 $5 RR
Total 1.81 OOP

Order #2
6 Diapers/Training Pants
2 Ritz Chips
Walgreens water filter
3 kids maalox
- july, august, RX diaper coupons
- .75 ritz chips
- maalox July, mfc
Total $5.74 on a gift card
Earned another $5 RR + will submit walgreens rebate for water filter $7.70 + $5 for kraft deal (ritz chips + my peanuts from earlier this month).

Safeway
Picked up a few more 0lympic coupon books for the .50 kleenex coupons

CVS
They wouldn't let me use the 2.00 skin care on wipes, so I only bought 2 life fitness vitamins, mens multi and selenium 75% off - 3.00 CRT= 1.21 on a gift card

Frys - Mega Deal Promo
6 Pledge- BOGO coupons
4 Sargento Cheese - 1.00/2 coupons
3 Warm Delights - .50 coupons
1 Bleach
8 Apple Juice
1 Rice Krispies
2 Mrs. Vickie's chips - 1.00/2
2 Kelloggs special K snack bars - BOGO MFC
1 franks hot sauce - .50
1 cattlemens bbq- .50
1 Brawny paper towlel - .50
- 3 2.00 Catalina coupons (from the pledge).. I was at self checkout and they printed as soon as I scanned the items, so I just gave them to the cashier with the rest of my coupons..

Total
$18.57

4 comments:

Precious July 26, 2008 at 3:55 PM  

Great job! Where did you get the Mrs. Vickies coupons?

kc July 26, 2008 at 4:11 PM  

Hi Precious, they were from a tear pad I found at Albies a few weeks ago.

ahwatukeewarrior July 26, 2008 at 6:14 PM  

Hi KC, in the Walgreens #1 purchase, how did you get so many RR's? Can you please explain? Thank youo for your blog!!! I have saved so much on diapers in the last couple of days at Walgreens. The cashiers just look at my face as I walk away smiling.

kc July 26, 2008 at 6:49 PM  

I am sorry, what I meant by order one, was I was reloading my walgreens gift card... it was empty from all my previous diaper purchases... I had 25 in RR (5 $5 RR), so I bought 4 cheap fillers + had them reload $25 on to my gift card... the reload counts as an item to the cash regiser.. so then I was able to use 5 coupons.. or 5 Register rewards. So my balanced of 1.81 was just the price of the folders. In other words, I didn't earn any new ones.. I was using the ones I had to reload my gift card, so that I could turn around and buy more diapers. Does that make sense?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP