Another Twice As Nice Find!

>> August 08, 2008

Ok.. so maybe Quinnie is a bit spoiled. :) But I have seriously wanted one of these play tables now that he has been pulling himself up on everything. Anyway, my mom and I hit Twice As Nice (local consignment shop) this morning and they had a super fun table. It was $12.99, but of course I had credit, so no tax and no OOP cost!

We are getting low on credit there, but I may need to take a few "baby" toys in and also once they start accepting warmer clothing, I have some winter stuff that I MUST get rid of. :)

2 comments:

Precious August 9, 2008 at 12:27 PM  

KC,

That table is very similar to the Flip and Play table that I got clearanced at Target:
http://frugalmakescents.blogspot.com/2008/07/christmas-in-july.html

I paid $ 6.44 and I already gave it to Alexa. She is having as much fun as Quinnie is with it. Does yours flip over and have blocks that you build on? I love this toy!

kc August 10, 2008 at 9:10 PM  

The blocks he is holding in his fists are part of table and top can flip as well.

I doubled checked my Targets for the table, but never spotted it. We also hit the sale a little late. I guess it worked out for me in the end, since I was able to use my credit and keep the OOP at $0.
However, I do love those target toy sales though, I can't imagine ever paying full price!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP