Blog Award :)

>> August 23, 2008


Hi Everyone. Rachel at http://frugaldaybyday.blogspot.com/ has been so kind to give me a blog award. Thanks Rachel!

I actually love seeing blog awards on other people's blogs, because its an easy way to link through to new blogs. I know I usually peek at each blog and see whats going on over there, plus if they have links, I keep on peeking. Its like a wildfire :) I have found some great blogs that way. Anyway....

Here are the blogs I am passing the award to:


She has a great series going on right now about retiring early and I always catch her deals to see how she is working out with our sales in Arizona.

Heather at D-E-A-L-ish http://hstanfi.livejournal.com/

She always seems to have cool things posted on her blog that I don't necessarily see anywhere else. It keeps things interesting! Plus she has come up with some interesting travel deals lately, which I am ALWAYS interested in.


Allison's blog is a great place to see just the deals for the week, without any clutter or discussion. Depending upon how much time you have, her blog is a great stop to see what she has listed.

1 comments:

Allison August 23, 2008 at 9:23 AM  

Wow! Thanks KC! And I don't even have a speech prepared....:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP