CVS Deals

>> August 08, 2008


I made out pretty good at CVS today. Covergirl is BOGO this week and there were BOGO MQ in the paper last weekend for face products. I don't like concealer/foundation so I bought their tinted moisturizer with spf 15. Combine BOGO sale with BOGO coupons and you get FREE make up :)

I also found the little individual cups of cheerios for $1.00 and I had $1.00 IP coupons (from the cheerios challenge) that have no size restrictions. The coupons had a short expiration date, and I really don't need anymore big boxes of cheerios right now, but I thought these would be good for on the go with Quinn.

I also bought cvs travel size wipes to work with my 2.00 CVS coupons, more on the go stuff.
Order #1
2 Covergirl Smoothers
1 Cheerios Cup
4 CVS Travel Pak Soft Cloths
- 2/10 CVS coupon
-2 CVS skin care coupon
-1 BOGO Covergirl coupon
-1.00 Cheerios MQ
Total .45 (tax was actual .47, so my subtotal was -.02) on a gift card.

Order #2
Exactly the same as above :)

What is great is the makeup doesn't expire until Feb 2010, which works for me, since I stocked up on free Jane tinted moisturizer at Walgreens a few months ago! I can't imagine PAYING for make up :)

3 comments:

Precious August 9, 2008 at 12:17 PM  

Hi KC,

Thanks for the heads up on the Cheerios.

Brooke's mom August 9, 2008 at 2:59 PM  

Hey! I'm a PYPer and LOVE your blog. You give me such great ideas for combining and working deals out, so thanks! I was just wondering where you get the CVS skin care coupon?

kc August 9, 2008 at 3:32 PM  

Hi precious, I was happy to find a use for the short dated coupons!

Hi brooke's mom, thanks for stopping by. I am working on blogging a little more regularly with deals, I think I slack off sometimes. I am very happy to help, you made my day letting me know that I have helped you!

The coupons were available at www.beautyhandbook.com, but I think that many, many people printed them, so they took it down. They were also a part of the actual paper version of the beauty handbook in stores as well. You can find it still online at www.iheartcvs.com. This website/blog is a great resource for cvs shoppers, it has all the ad previews and also a printable coupons section. You might have search through the printable coupon section, because she has lots of coupons listed, but its there. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP