CVS

>> August 02, 2008

Sorry for the crummy picture... my camera broke and I am using this crazy one Peter uses for work, which is super old and clearly I can't operate well. I am still on the look out for a camera deal, preferably under $100.
CVS: 2 orders, one on my card, one on my mom's card.
#1
1 Children's advil
1 Infant advil
2 cvs anti bacterial hand wipes
1 cvs hand sanitizer
- 2.00 advil peelie
-1.00 advil printable
-2.00 cvs skin care
-10ECB
Total .41 on a gift card.
Earned $11.58 in ECBS (the advil is free this month, so I got overage with the MFC) + I received $5 ECBs from the cvs wipes from last week (I had to call since it didn't automatically print last week when I qualified) and also Free CVS brand aspirin - 10ct. Apparently everyone will be receiving various CVS items for free when you make your 1st purchase in August. Too bad no one I know uses aspirin.

Order #2
2 Infant Advil
1 CVS cup holder wipes
- 2 1.00 Advil printables
-10 ECB
Total .73 on a gift card and I earned another 11.58 in ECBS for the advil. Apparently the monthly book states the limit on the advil is one, but it is actually a limit of 2. My mom's card earned a free cvs brand loratadine allergy 5ct.

Also I didn't mention my Walgreens trip on Thursday, I was so tired and stressed by the time I got home, I couldn't do anything. I hit various stores and half of them didn't have what I wanted, so I was very frustrated. I also had to go to TWO walgreens in order to come up with an order to use the $5 off $20 coupon.
I managed to find
1 water filter (rebate item)
2 ultra garbage bags (rebate item)
1 milk 2.99
1 gerber veggie crackers - 1.00 gerber coupon
1 tie on bottle strap thingy on clearance, to keep quinnie from throwing his sippy cup on the floor.
-$5/20 coupon
Total $15.14 on a gift card and I will earn $13.19 on a walgreens gift card for the rebate items. So 2.00 isn't bad for the milk, crackers and bottle thingy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP