Earlier today...

>> August 17, 2008

I had quite a bit of $ left over from my $60 budget last week, however one trip to costco can wipe out any extra funds.

We only bought a few things, but you can never leave costco without a fairly high bill.
1 4-lb bananas
1 2-pack kirkland formula
1 dz bagels
1 thingy of pluots (15 of them)
1 18-pack yoplait light yogurt
1 2lb presliced tillimock Cheese

Total $49.67 OOP


I was hoping to find the lean cuisine meals at the .99 cent store still, which was silly, things like that tend to sell out fast. I did pick up 4 cute little plants for the house.
Total $4.28 OOP


Starting Budget$60 + $42.75 left over from last week = $102.75
Less $53.95 OOP
Budget remaining $48.80

2 comments:

ahwatukeewarrior August 17, 2008 at 8:23 PM  

Hi kc,
At the 99cent store, for the lean cuisine, you have to ask an employee very nicely if they have any more of the lean cuisine. Things like those they keep in the back so their employees take most of it home. I used to shop at the 99 cent store on Kolb and Golf Links and thats what they did over there. You basically have to know someone there for you to be able to get the so called "sold out" stuff.

kc August 17, 2008 at 9:32 PM  

Thanks for the tip, I never thought to ask. I have noticed that when I happen to be there and they have a lot of great stuff, the employees have called friends/family and are handing stuff directly to them. I need to meet someone that works there :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP