Free cereal at Alberstons!

>> August 06, 2008

Albertsons has bags of malt o meal cereal on sale for $1.00 each this week and there are several $1.00 printable coupons out.

Check out this post at pyp for links to print the coupons. You actually can print 2 at each link, after one prints, hit the back button on your web browser and it will print a 2nd one for you (but no more than 2)! :)

I was able to print 8 coupons from the links.. so 4 of them worked for me and then I hit the back button and printed it again.

Check it out if you want some free cereal!
http://www.pinchingyourpennies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84884&highlight=malt+meal

Thanks to http://www.pinchingyourpennies.com/ for the links. While you are there, be sure to check out all the great boards, my favorite one is the AZ board :), but there are other ones that have great info too!!!

2 comments:

Precious August 6, 2008 at 1:16 PM  

Hi KC,

This is a terrific buy for anyone who needs cereal. Unfortunately, I have at least a years worth so I passed on this deal! I have been eating cereal an milk for a snack and the pile still does not seem to go down.

kc August 6, 2008 at 1:54 PM  

Hi Precious,

I know.. we have probably more than we can use in a year too, in fact I was going to send some more to family members. But variety is the spice of life :) And I can tell you that Peter gets sick of the same old cereal, so I hope to find some different kinds for free and pull out some of the ones we have a million of. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP