Frys and Albertsons

>> August 19, 2008


Frys
20 lean cuisine - (5) 1.50/3 and (5) 1.00/1 IP
2 fiber one bars - (2) .75/1 IPs
2 cuve bars - (2) .60/1 IPs
4 Kleenex - (4) .50/1 MQs
- (2) $5 Nestle (lean cuisine) promo
-$ 4 granola bar promo
Total $17.66 OOP

Basically the kleenex and granola bars were free with coupons... and I paid $0.16 tax on the kleenex. So I was able to score 20 lean cuisine for $17.50, better than the .99 cent store. DH likes to take these to work a couple times a week, so we are set for awhile.

Albertsons
4 Yoplait kids yogurts - (4) 1.50/1 IPs
4 chex mix - (3) 1.00/1 and (1) .60/1 IPs
1 Sara Lee bread- free MQ
2 Milks
1 Sour cream
-$8 for General Mills promo
Total $4.90 on a gift card.
Starting Budget$36.45
Less $17.66 OOP
Budget remaining $18.79

5 comments:

Precious August 19, 2008 at 5:40 PM  

Hi KC,

Those Lean Cusines were such a great buy! I am so happy that Fry's is continuing this same deal next week. I am hoping to score some more of those and the Coffeemates cheaply and get some on sale meat for almost Free with a Fresh and Easy Coupon! Maybe I will finally find some granola bars in stock. :-)

Precious August 19, 2008 at 6:02 PM  

KC, Got to this site. She has a link for a $1./1 Lean Cusine coupon.

http://frugalsuz.blogspot.com/

Amiyrah August 19, 2008 at 8:17 PM  

Great job at the stores today! Just seeing those lean cuisines make me cringe...my mom used to make me and Dad eat them with her when she was dieting...and we definitely weren't. Still, I that price, I would grab a few as back ups in the freezer lol. Way to go!

kc August 20, 2008 at 1:54 PM  

Hi amiyrah!

That's so funny about the lean cusines, I actually like some of them, but I am not a big cook. I am trying to get better, I do plan on trying your bag salad soup at some point!
The meals are mainly for my husband, I a quick grab and go lunch that has all the nutrional information on it. It just makes life easier.

kc August 20, 2008 at 1:55 PM  

Hi precious,
Glad to hear they are going to continue with the lean cuisine deal. I need to find another printer or 2 to print some more coupns. Thanks for the link, I had actually found the 1.00/1 on SD on Monday, so I was able to use a few in combination with several of the 1.50/3.

I wish we would hurry up and get a Fresh and Easy, I would love some coupons to use at Frys.

I have granola bars coming out of my ears! I actually have 2 rainchecks form the 1st week of the deal, I don't WANT to use them :) LOL... I still have 3 more coupons.. but unless I find a matching 4th, I will just toss them, I can't actually pay for any :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP