Great Find at Walgreens...

>> August 27, 2008


I found the Polaroid i737 digital camera for $65.99, (half price.. normally ~$130). and there is a $40 rebate (+10% since I request my rebate in gift card form) in this months ESR. So a ~$21.99 digital camera. I desperately needed a new camera, as ours died a few weeks ago.

They were clearly marked half price with the orange clearance tag, however there was no mention of the rebate.. which I guess helped me out.. I am sure more people would have snagged them up.
**Oh and my camera is black, I couldn't find a black version of it online. :)
Also Precious found the camera in her walgreens and has a picture of it.. so if you are looking and want to see what the actual packaging looks like..check it out.

I also did a quick run at frys.
10 gerber items - various MQ and IP coupons
3 cottonelle tp - .50/1 doubled MQ = free
4 kleenex - 50/1 MQ doubled = free
1 bakery chocolate chip cookie package... :)
-$5 for nestle (gerber) promo
Total $13.77 OOP

I think the cashier missed a gerber coupon.. but I used the self check out and I totally feel odd hovering too much at the cashier stand when they are scanning coupons. I tried to watch. but I wasn't too organized, as Peter was with me (hence the cookies) and we were in a hurry.. grandpa was watching Quinn. :)

Starting Budget$44
Less $13.77 OOP
Budget remaining $30.23

5 comments:

Precious August 27, 2008 at 5:17 PM  

Thanks so much for the heads up on the camera deal. I posted the one I got on my blog and gave you credit!

Denae August 27, 2008 at 9:27 PM  

That is a great deal for a camera. Is there a rebate form I will need to ask for? I wanted to get a small camera for my mom for Christmas....great find. I hope I can find one tomorrow.

kc August 27, 2008 at 9:42 PM  

The rebate is in their easy saver catalog. Its a little book by the register or their sales circular. It lists all the rebates good at walgreens for the month. The camera rebate is the last one listed in the book.

The great thing is you can request your rebate online or mail it in. If you do mail it in, I would suggest making a copy of your receipt (just in case). Also if you request a walgreens gift card instead of a check.. you get an addition 10% back. So $44 instead of $40.

I hope that answers your question.

Oh and here is where you can download the walgreens rebate book if you want, however they will have them in store. In addition you can claim your rebates online here as well.
http://www.walgreens.com/store/rebateclub.jsp

Denae August 28, 2008 at 11:57 AM  

I asked about the rebate form because I thought I read it was as Walmart, not Walgreens. Sorry! But I went to the Walgreens this morning by my house and it was not marked down to the $65. It was marked 129.99 - $40 rebate=89.99. The clerk even rang it up to see it would be cheaper and it wasn't. Thanks for your great blog. I love looking at it.

kc August 28, 2008 at 12:23 PM  

Perhaps you can check another walgreens? I am guessing you are in Marana :) Depending upon where in Marana, there might be a few more walgreens you could check. (If you happen to be out). If I manage to check another walgreens by me, and see any I will post.

No big deal about the rebate form, perhaps my explanation helped someone else who didn't know about it :)

I was very happy to find the blogs you are involved with, I love local blogs! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP