I had to return our Free redbox movie rental, so...

>> August 14, 2008


I decided to hit Frys, CVS and Albertsons while I was out returning our free movie rental from Redbox. The granola bar deal from last week is still going on at Frys, so I printed a few more coupons and gathered the ones I had left.
My store had a good amount in stock, including the curve bars.

Frys
4 curve bars - .75 IPs (doubled)
4 fiber one bars - .60/1 MQs (doubled)
- (2) $4 promos
Total $0 OOP

CVS
1 Enfamil Next Step Can
1 CVS Cotton swabs
1 box of junior mints (to cover overage)
- 2/10
-2 skin care coupon
-10 Enfamil check
-11. 58 ECB
Total $0.90 on a gift card

Albertsons
2 gallons of skim milk
Total $4.00 on a gift card.

Starting Budget$42.75
No OOP
Budget remaining $42.75

5 comments:

Craig August 14, 2008 at 9:28 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Precious August 14, 2008 at 9:37 PM  

KC,

The above comment was from me as craig. I was looking at some family wedding photos and forgot to log out. Would you delete it for me. Thanks!

Good shopping today! I have to get used to your blog- it is a little busier than usual. Love the tips!

kc August 14, 2008 at 9:44 PM  

Hi precious,

Thanks for the comment I am still trying to tweak it. I had trouble finding a template I liked. My brother created the cute logo at the top and I tried to sweet talk him into helping me with the layout/template, but have not been successful with that yet.

I see you didn't have much luck at the .99 cent store, did you DIL have any better luck? It can be very hit and miss for me.

Precious August 15, 2008 at 9:55 AM  

Hi KC,

I DO LOVE the new logo! My $ .99 Store never seems to carry any really great brand name stuff. My DIL got some lemon juice and a few other things. Nothing spectacular!

We did find some "Oswald" Books for my grandaughter.

I also heard a news story last night that The $.99 Store can no longer keep their prices at $.99 so they are going to be raising them.

kc August 15, 2008 at 3:03 PM  

I love the logo too, my brother can be useful when he wants to :)

Yeah I agree the 99 cent store is hit and miss, I do like to drop in and see what they have though. I will be bummed if they raise their prices, I have found some decent deals though.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP