Late night run to my FAVE CVS

>> August 09, 2008


Order #1
4 pert plus (on sale $3.69 BOGO)
2 Scissors (BOGO Sale)
2 Covergirl Smoothers (BOGO Sale)
1 CVS Travel Pack Wipes
- $2/10 CVS
-$2 CVS Skin Care
- BOGO Covergirl MQ
- (4) 2.00 Pert Plus MQ
- $2 ECB
Total $2.42 on a gift card. I will send for the $5 School Supplies/Pert Plus Rebate. (I also plan on doing it this month at Walgreens and sending in for my mom, Walgreens has Pertplus FAR this month, so I can double dip on that rebate).

Order #2
2 Covergirl Smoothers (BOGO Sale)
1 CVS Travl Pack Wipes
1 Gallon Milk
-$2/10 CVS
-$2 CVS Skin Care
- BOGO Covergirl MQ
Total $0.68 on a gift card.
Not bad for a gallon of milk :) Plus again this makeup is what I like, a simple tinted moisturizer with SPF with a long expiration date.

2 comments:

Precious August 10, 2008 at 12:07 PM  

Wonderful shopping. I especially love what you paid for the milk!

kc August 10, 2008 at 8:54 PM  

Yeah I love getting cheap milk. I figured stocking up on cheap makeup would allow me to utilize the $2/10 CVS coupon and help out the milk price :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP