School Supply Deals

>> August 08, 2008

These deals are for next week!

Precious over at http://www.frugalmakescents.blogspot.com/ has the super school supply deals listed for staples! We don't have a staples in Tucson, but we do have some great deals at Office Depot next week. The ones I see that are best are...

FAR Sharp EL-501VB Calculator (limit one, free after $7 rebate)
Crayola Classic Markers 10 pk $.50 (Sun-Wed only, limit 2)
4 pk Glue Sticks $.50 (Sun-Wed only, limit 2)
6" protractors $.05 each, (Sun-Wed only, limit 5)

There is also a MIR form from last week that gives $5 back when you buy $5 in Pert plus or sure deodorant and $5 in School Supplies. CVS has Pert Plus BOGO this week and Walgreens has Pert Plus FAR this month in their easy saver catalog. Either store would make a great deal combined with the MQs from last week. I haven't done the deal yet, but I will show my results when I figure out what $5 in school supplies I want!

2 comments:

Amiyrah August 8, 2008 at 10:34 PM  

so glad precious put up the linkt to this on her blog! I don't have a staples really close but office depot is right around the corner! Glue sticks are definitely on my list for sunday shopping :o)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP