Travel Deal Alert!!

>> August 08, 2008

Check out this link for $8.88 rooms at Super 8 Motels in honor of the Olympics. Rooms are limited, but its worth a shot. The first opportunity to book a $8.88 room is tonight, 5:00 pm AZ time. :)

Thanks to Heather at DEALish for finding this great travel deal!
http://hstanfi.livejournal.com/146572.html?view=192908#t192908

I will be trying tonight for a room in Wilcox for our fall pumpkin picking adventure. I have been scouring the Internet looking for a BRG opportunity for a free room, but I just can't seem to find one. There are only two Wyndham BRG properties in Willcox, one being a Super 8. Hopefully I can score a $8.88 room, not free, but pretty darn close!

EDIT ** I didn't get a room tonight for $8.88 but the promotion is supposed to happen for the next week. There is a limit of 800 rooms each night. I will be trying again tomorrow :) **

2 comments:

Precious August 9, 2008 at 12:29 PM  

Is Wilcox a safe area? Most of the Super 8's here, you could get shot at!

kc August 10, 2008 at 9:12 PM  

Yeah... it's a smallish town, so there aren't a ton of choices. In willcox, maybe 3-4 hotels come up, so I am sure we would be fine. Sort of typical highway, driving through on a road trip type hotel.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP