Walgreens $5/$20 Coupon Good Friday and Saturday Only

>> August 21, 2008

Here is the link.. to print it.
http://www.walgreens.com/hotbuys/default.jsp?ec=hn579_getcoupon
Also a couple of school/office supply coupons, if anyone actually still needs any.

I am actually planning on trying to use the Walgreens coupon at Albertsons in conjunction with some formula checks. Albertsons will take competitor's coupons generally, but its up to the cashier to determine if they wish to take it or not.

I will let you know how it goes for me tomorrow. Hopefully it works out, because I have another 6 $4 or $5 checks and albertsons is the only place I have found that carries the enfamil next step liquid form (which runs $6.19). Anyway...
:)

1 comments:

Rachel August 22, 2008 at 4:39 PM  

These $5 off $20 coupons are great, aren't they?! I'm actually skipping this one, but I usually snap them up. Here we don't have Albertson's anymore, but do have Long's Drugs, and they take them -- at least until they're converted to CVS stores!

I awarded you with a blogging award over at my blog. I don't think I've ever posted here on your blog before, but I've been lurking for quite a while (came over from Frugal Makes Cents). You can get the image at my blog and pass it on to five people whose blogs you admire!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP