Walgreens

>> August 16, 2008

Finishing up my walgreens deals, I FINALLY received my online rebate $. For some reason walgreens didn't want to load it on to my old gift card and instead mailed a new card to me. This works, it just takes longer to happen, which has slowed me down a bit on walgreens deals.

1 Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber
4 Hershey's bliss
8 bic pens
- $2.75 IP Scrubbing Bubbles
- (4) 1.00/1 Hershey's Bliss IPs
-(4) 1.00/2 Bic Pen IPs
-$5 RR
Total $2.32 on a walgreens gift card.
I will get ($5 for hersheys and $1.50 for scrubbing bubbles on this month's WAG rebate.) Plus I will mail away for the Try Me Free Scrubbing Bubbles rebate (it was in the coupon inserts) for the full value of $5.49. So this was definitely a money making transaction after my rebates!

Starting Budget$42.75
No OOP
Budget remaining $42.75

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP