A few cool contests to to enter!

>> September 02, 2008

Ok so I have been inspired by my friend's entry into the etsy contest. Hopefully you were able to go over and vote! Remember you get one entry into that contest for each category you vote in. Here was my blog about it...

I found a few more contests to enter (link through money saving mom) These are the ones I really liked.

Deal Seeking Mom
You can win a free flip digital camera from deal seeking mom. In addition, there are tons of great information listed in this contest from the entrants. Check it out here.

Thrifty & Chic Mom
This is a fun contest to win a Hip-T. I have been watching bloggers talk about these for awhile and it would be awesome to snag one. :) Check out this contest here.

Saving Some Green
Who couldn't use an extra $25 at target. There are always great deals to be found there or use it for christmas shopping. Michelle is celebrating the 1 month anniversary of her blog. Check out the contest here.

Mommies With Cents
Hey I am a mommy too! :) And this blog is giving aways some great children's books. I know Quinn would love these (well some day at least) :) Check it out here.

Tea and Thee
We are big yogurt fans around here and yoplait is one of our favorites. Enter to win a kids yoplait pack here.

The Hunters Wife is giving away a $50 Cabelas gift card to a lucky reader. Check out this contest here.

Do you know of any other cool contests to enter? Let me know, I would love to win something. :) Or if YOU win one, let me know too!

2 comments:

These Four Walls September 2, 2008 at 10:33 PM  

Thanks for the link! I can't wait to see who wins :).

Michelle @ SavingSomeGreen

Mindy September 6, 2008 at 9:53 AM  

Thanks for the link! :) We have new giveaways starting each Monday through September so be sure to check back at www.mommieswithcents.com!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP