A few more deals

>> September 09, 2008

I am not sure I will get a picture up... but I did get some deals today..

Target
I did the Kashi Cereal deal again. I was hoping to find the kashi frozen waffles, which end up being a pretty great deal without coupons.. close to $5 for 4 boxes and you earn a $5 giftcard. My store didn't appear to sell wafflers. Bummer.

8 boxes of kashi (4/$11) - 3 $2 and 5 $1 Coupons= $11 (used target gift cards), received $10 in target gift cards.

Frys
21 Yoplait Yogurts - .40 MQ (doubled) - (2) .50 and (1) .60 IP (not doubled)
3 apples
Total $9.84 OOP

I should have recognized the little lady at the self checkout today, she is a doubling coupon nazi. Normally self check out is the better way to go, but it was our last stop on a long afternoon run and wasn't paying attention to who the cashier was.

Safeway
5 Safeway Select 8 oz bottle liners (50% off in the clearance section)
Total $19.10 OOP

Walgreens
I managed to do a few robotussin deals (see my post from sunday for the details).

I did have trouble at one store. I bought 3 robotussins, used 3 coupons and the RR didn't print. A clerk and manager both claimed it was because I used coupons and it won't work with coupons. I just returned it and went to a different store. I hate dealing with mis-informed employees. I have no idea why the deal didn't work at that store, but it wasn't because of my coupons. I have done the deal at 3 different stores and it worked each time. Anyway.. enough ranting.

CVS
I went back and picked up the rest of the playskool toys + a barney cash register toy. I used the $2/10 cvs coupon, $6 in ECB and paid ~$2.xx on a gift card.

I have been using up most of my ECBS lately, because I found such great toy deals. We do go on vacation in a few weeks, and I prefer not to have to worry about rolling the ecbs. I did transfer a RX there today, though so that will give me another $25 in CVS gift card money to use for any upcoming deals.

Starting Budget $76.16
Less $28.94 OOP
Budget remaining $47.22

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP