How Much Did This Gift Cost?

>> September 05, 2008

Hey I just wanted to share the goodies I put together for my cousin's baby shower tomorrow. I grouped them into 4 bags, each bag has a theme. Anyone recognize the bags?





Diaper Bag Goodies:
Travel J&J Shampoo and Travel J&J Lotion
2 Bordeaux on the go butt paste (3-packs)
Baby Orajel
Huggies Changing Pads
CVS Soft Cloths Travel Pack



Baby Goodies:
1st years brush and comb set
A&D Diaper Creme
2 playskool spoon 2-packs
1 Playskool nail clippers
1 J&J Baby Powder


Swim Goodies:
Coppertone Water Babies SPF 30 Stick
CVS Spray Baby Sunscreen 50+ SPF
Rubber Duckies
Circo SPF 50 Sun Hat
Circo Sun Glasses
Similason Ear Ache Relief
Huggies Swim Diapers


Mommy Goodies:
Softsoap Spa Body wash
EOB Nail Brush
BBW Nail File
Sally Hansen Advanced Clear Nail Polish
EOB Toe Nail Separators
EOB Nail Brush
Lamasilk Daily Hydrating Creme
Be Fine Exfoliating Wash (sample pack)



Any guess on how much I spent on these goodies, factoring in CVS ECB deals, Walgreens deals, Coupons, etc? I'll give you some time to think about it :)

Here is a picture of the gifts, I am not great with presentation, but hopefully its cute enough. :)

I am basically stashing the "goodie bags" into 2 gift bags and thowing tissue paper on top. Same with the Boppy, I pulled it out for "show and tell", but its going back into the big gift bag with tissue paper.

I also found a Boppy 75% off at Target ($11.74). So the Boppy is my TRUE gift :) And it was a fabulous deal. Every mom should have a Boppy, it has made feeding so much easier with a little one! I never realized how "necessary" a Boppy was!
.
.
.

Ok has that been enough time?

.
.

.
I would estimate that the 4 goodies bags cost ~$10 OOP. What do you think? Would you enjoy receiving this gift?

2 comments:

Precious September 7, 2008 at 5:06 PM  

Wow KC! I love these gifts! You did so well moneywise.Glad to see you getting such great deals in AZ while I am in NY.

Tara September 9, 2008 at 5:41 AM  

Great job! Freegifting benefits everyone. Gotta love it!

Tara @ Deal Seeking Mom

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP