I scored at CVS today!

>> September 07, 2008


9 Huggies Little Swimmers Sunscreen (90% off = .89 each!) - (4) 2.00 MQs= .01 + tax for all the Sunscreen
3 Revlon Nail Polish - (3) 2.00 MQs
1 Little Shots Digital Camera (75% off= $7.50)
-$2/10 CVS
-$10 ECB
Total $2.42 on a gift card + I earned $9 ECBs for the nail polish


My net loss of ECBs and gift card funds was $3.42 for my order, not a bad price for the cute little camera. I will stash it away for next year, Quinnie is a bit too young for it. I am stoked about the sunscreen its good for another 18 months, so we are set! I made sure to buy $8 + of the sunscreen, so that my $8 in MQs would scan properly. Lucky for me 9 sunscreens = $8.01!


I also stopped at Walgreens
3 Robotussin - 3.00 IPs
Total $3.70 on a gift card, earned $10 RR


The walgreens deal is pretty sweet. You can print the coupon here. I plan on doing that deal a few more times for the overage. I imagine I will be giving away quite a bit

2 comments:

Precious September 9, 2008 at 7:05 AM  

I LOVE the little camera!

kc September 9, 2008 at 10:15 AM  

I do too. They are for 3+, so I will save until at least next year.. since Quinn is a bit young for it. They actually had a couple more, I just couldn't decide if I wanted to get any extra for gifts, given that the babies I need to buy for are actually younger than quinnie. So I would have to hold on to the extras for awhile too.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP