Summer is 75% off at CVS

>> September 04, 2008


Three of the CVS stores near me have 75% off summer clearance. Its sort of hit and miss what they have marked. I did see some patio furniture at one, that might be interesting to some people. My mom bought citronella candles. The flip flops are included, but not the fake crocs.

Anyway...

I needed bottle liners, and so I picked up a clearance essence of beauty gift set (I was low on bubble bath) and some straws (75 % summer clearance).

CVS bottle liners
Essence of Beauty Gift set
1000 ct. straws
- $2/10 CVS
-$8 ECBS
Total $0.68 on a gift card


We also stopped at a Target and found their summer goggles and speedo sandals were marked 75% off even though the said 30% off. My mom picked up a cute pair of sandal/water shoes for Quinn. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP