Today's Deals

>> September 19, 2008

Sorry, I have been a bit absent the past few days. We actually had 2 last minute surgeries this past week to deal with, plus Quinn's 1st b-day is Monday with a party tomorrow. And of course our upcoming Disneyland trip (we leave next saturday).
Here are some deals I found today..

Frys
2 1/2 gallons Shamrock farms organic milk- on sale 40% this week = $1.97 each
4 Glade gel warmers - 2 BOGO MQs + earned $2.00 OYNO for each one = $8 total!
~4 lbs bananas
- $6.06 in pharmacy rewards (for transferring a Rx there)..
-$4 OYNO coupons
Total $1.63 OOP and I earned the $8 OYNO coupons for the glade purchases!!

I totally forgot to do the powerade deal though. Apparently there you will receive a $4 OYNO coupon when you buy 6 powerade zeros. Powerade is on sale this week for $0.50 each.. so spend $3, earn $4. There has been some reports on PYP that regular powerades also work. I am hoping this is true because we use powerades for low blood sugar around here! I plan on trying this sometime this weekend and will let you know what I figure out.

99 Cent Store
2 Yoplait kids 6-pack yogurt
cucumbers
yellow bell peppers
carrots
2 turkey hot dogs
2 toilet brushes
1 mini sweeper thingy
Total $10.13 OOP

2 comments:

Precious September 19, 2008 at 11:37 AM  

Hi KC,

Great shopping all the time I was away. Now I am back but the last thing I feel like doing is shopping because I have a rotten cold I am nursing. Thanks for the tip on the Powerade deal though- I may do that the beginning of the week. I have managed a couple of trips though for comfort food today and yesterday. Enjoy Quinnie's birthday and your vacation and trip to Disneyland.

Stephanie September 20, 2008 at 7:53 AM  

Hope you are all doing better, and that you have a great trip to Disneyland!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP