Baby deals at CVS

>> April 05, 2009


I dug around and found 3 formula checks and managed to do 2 great baby deals today.

My card
2 Huggies Jumbo Diapers- $5 IPs
1 HUGE Huggies Wipes - $3 IP
2 Easter Baskets
Easter candy to keep DH happy :)
-$5/25 CVS Q
- $4.99, $2.99, $4.00 ECBS
Total on a gift card $1.47
Earned $10 (baby) + $3.98 (Easter baskets)

Mom's Card
2 Enfamil Formula - $5 Formula checks
1 Similac Formula - $5 Formula check
1 Huggies Jumbo Diaper- $5 IP
-$5/25 CVS Q
Total on a gift card $0.40
Earned $10 ECB (baby stuff)

I managed to roll the ECBS on my card, I only bought the Easter baskets to roll them. Plus with the $5/25, the baby deal was a MM for both cards! My mom's card had no ECBS left.

The similac formula will go to the food bank because it only has a few months until expiration. I will save the enfamil for us because it's good until next year (just in case). I am also saving the size 2 diapers... (just in case). Of course we can still use the wipes now. :)

I am quite pleased with today's deals! I may have to see if I can wrangle up another baby deal with my dad's cvs card. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP