Overage at Walmart

>> April 09, 2009


We hit up walmart to use some of the $4 Pace IPs (Find them here)!


I actually wanted to pick up Quinn's free Easter Bunny photo, but they didn't have one...I am not sure if someone picked it up, or the camera messed up or what.. No big deal, since we took our own photos, heck it may be just the incentive to go back this weekend (The Easter Bunny is there from 10-2 again on Saturday and Sunday) and have another delicious cupcake!!! Of course that would be torturing Quinn, since he wasn't the biggest fan of the Easter Bunny this year. Hmmmm a yummy cupcake, in exchange for traumatizing my only child..... :-)

Anyway, on to the shopping.
5 Pace Salsa $2.98- $4 IPs= $1.02 overage each
Mini blind cleaner $2.88
Vinyl Table Cloth (for a sanity project, I will post about it later) $5.50
Total $3.79 OOP

My mom's order
3 Pace Salsas $2.98 - $4 IPs= $1.02 overage each
1 Cake mix
1 small bottle canola oil
1 candy (to cover the overage)
Total $0.47 OOP

My mom didn't grab anything for her overage, so she "bought" my cake mix and oil. How nice! :-) They cost less than the $3.06 overage she was getting, so she had to grab a candy bar too.

Anyway...stay tuned for my frugal "black out curtain" fix. :-)

4 comments:

Precious April 9, 2009 at 1:21 PM  

You are so lucky that your Walmart gives overage! You did extremely well!

kc April 9, 2009 at 6:00 PM  

Yeah. They always question ANY internet coupon, but as long as it scans they are fine. The only hold up, is that some coupons trigger the "valid amount" question, which also throws them for a loop too... but they always check with a supervisor (which I encourage them to do) and it's fine. I do feel lucky, really lucky the pace coupons are available to give us overage! I am not gutsy enough to buy a really small bottle for lots of overage, I don't want to get greedy.

Allison April 11, 2009 at 9:16 AM  

Hi kc! I can't find the pace coupon. Am I too late?

kc April 11, 2009 at 1:27 PM  

It's a contest you have to play. This is a better link to it.
http://pacefoods.com/UnderTheLid.aspx

It should still be working. And remember when you win to keep hitting back, I was able to print 8 times!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP