Poor Dejected Easter Bunny

>> April 04, 2009


Ok. I had to share this cute Easter Bunny photo that my husband took today. The Easter Bunny looks so dejected, Quinn did not want to sit near him. There were no happy pictures with the Easter Bunny. We took several shots and I love this one the best. He was totally trying to pull me away from the Easter Bunny. I tried sitting on the bench with him on my lap, but he was hugging me tight, pulling away from the Easter Bunny. Poor Easter Bunny. This situation is cute and funny, but a perfect reason why I don't want to blow in cash on an overpriced Easter Bunny photo. Plus they had free cookies and cupcakes. We arrived about 5 minutes to 2pm (racing to get there before it was over) and there were no cookies left. However, there were plenty of yummy cupcakes and no line. We sat there for a few minutes trying to get Quinn to smile, or sit happily with the Easter Bunny to no avail. I still thought it was a great experience though, kids are just so unpredictable. We will pick up the "free" Walmart version photo in the next few days, it will be interesting to see what they managed to snap.


I totally recommend anyone with some free time to check it out tomorrow or next weekend... our store is having it from 10-2 each day, but call and double check with your store. I love cupcakes!

2 comments:

Precious April 5, 2009 at 1:27 PM  

This picture of you and Quinn is just adorable!

kc April 5, 2009 at 4:09 PM  

Thanks precious! :-) I thought walmart did a nice job with this easter promotion.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP