Woooo Hoooo, Great shopping today!

>> April 14, 2009

I had a couple great runs today!

Safeway
10 Bertolli premium sauces $2 - .75 or $1 MQs= $1 each
8 No Yolk Egg Noodles $1.25- $0.75 MQs = $0.25 each
-10% discount on card = $3 (because it's 10% of pre coupon total of $30)
Total $9 OOP

Now the best part... The "Living Well" promo just started which gives a $10 OYNO coupon when you spend $30 in various products. Which of course the bertolli and egg noodles qualified for. Plus the bertolli sauces are also giving $2 OYNO for every 2 that you buy right now. So I earned (5) $2 OYNO coupons! So I got $20 OYNO back, after paying $9 OOP. A $11 Money Maker! And now I have those Safeway OYNO coupons to roll into more deals!

Check out the list of included items here at PYP.



Target
Ok then we hit Target, and checked out some cool Easter deals, but its only 50% off, so I couldn't buy anything yet. I did pick up another set of 3 sippy cups for Quinn. We are in the process of going towards no bottles of milk. He actually is done converting I guess, he only fussed a ton the 1st few days. I love these sippy cups though as a substitute for a bottle since the spout is soft like a bottle nipple.

Bashas
3 Barilla whole wheat pastas - .50 MQs= free
2 gallons milk (1% only) on sale for $0.99 each!!!
12 st Patrick's day plates/napkins $0.10 each!!! (wooo hoo this was so awesome1!)
5 large green table covers $.10 each
Total $3.78 OOP

They were out of the free mustard and cheap brownies... and of course I forgot to get rain checks! Maybe I will run back at least for the brownie rain checks, because I love cheap sweets.

Anyway... so happy with the total money maker run at Safeway. My safeway had very few bertolli premium sauces though, so i am glad I didn't trade for a lot of extra coupons, I would be totally stressing the lack of inventory. Also, I am working on these special xmas projects using holiday stuff (a stolen idea from Precious) and I had messed up and missed out on st. Patrick's day stuff. 10 cents a pack is awesome! Plus the table cloths can be used for different parties, xmas or b-day parties.

2 comments:

Precious April 14, 2009 at 6:04 PM  

Thanks for posting the Safeway Deal. I can't wait to see how I am going to do this one!

Precious April 14, 2009 at 6:04 PM  

Thanks for posting the Safeway Deal. I can't wait to see how I am going to do this one!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP